Lions are changing the world one community at a time, by addressing needs at home and around the globe. We are 1.4 million men and women who believe that kindness matters. And when we work together, we can achieve bigger goals.
In addition to serving locally, Lions and Leos support five global service areas: vision, hunger, the environment, pediatric cancer and diabetes.
To learn more about our global efforts, click the Lions Club International logo.
Here in Citrus Heights, we perform a variety of community services, including:
- Multiple food drives each year
- Collecting stuffed animals for First Responders to give to children in emergencies, such as house fires
- Reading Action programs in local schools
- Yard Work for Seniors
- College Scholarship program
- Much more!
LEO: The Lions Youth Program
- Leadership: Leo members acquire skills as project organizers and motivators of their peers.
- Experience: They discover how teamwork and cooperation can bring about change in their community and the world.
- Opportunity: Leos develop positive traits and receive recognition for their contributions.